Mickey Park Playground
Setup Area: 12'H x 24'W x 24'L
Actual Size: 11'3"H x 20'W x 20'L
Bounce With Mickey Park Playground
Posted Price $275.00 is for Customer pickup & return for a rental period up to 6 hours in length. You can make your option selection after adding this item to your shopping cart. Optional Pricing below:
- OPTION 1: Posted Price of $275 & If you Require Staffing by S&K $25 Per Hour, plus $25 delivery fee
- OPTION 2: We Deliver, Set-Up & Pick-Up - Customer Staffs Event - Good For Up To 6 Hours: $300
Make way for adventure with S&K Inflatable Rentals Official MICKEY AND FRIENDS Playground Combo. As young kids enter the Mickey Mouse ears archway that says “Mickey Park,” they’ll be greeted by Mickey Mouse and his best pal Pluto. In addition to the nice big jumping pad inside, kids will love the following features:
- Climber/slide in middle in the shape of Mickey’s car
- Inflatable character pop-ups: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck
- Mickey Mouse ears crawl-through
- Interior wall graphics with activities for “identifying shapes” and “counting numbers”
- Exterior wall art of classic buddy poses: Minnie & Daisy; and Donald & Goofy
- Basketball hoop
The classic Disney characters will help young children explore the Mickey Park environment while exposing them to different types of vehicles featured in the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse TV series on Disney Junior on Disney Channel.
- Choo Choo Express along back walls
- Mickey’s red car applied to climber/slide
- Mickey’s plane with 3-dimensional wings on left corner vertical pillar
- Mickey’s “white glove” hot air balloon on right corner vertical pillar
Let up to 6 best pals "have a blast" with the MICKEY AND FRIENDS Playground Combo. Made with premium materials by master craftsman, the MICKEY AND FRIENDS Playground Combo is designed with fully licensed digital artwork. It is action-packed awesomeness that is suitable for all occasions.
Set Up Details: The number of children bouncing in this bounce house is limited to 8 - 10 children. Maximum weight is 90 lbs. per child. Due to safety issues, adults are not allowed in bounce houses other than to help a child in and out of bounce house. Children must be at least 2 years of age to play on inflatables.This bounce house can be set up on grass, a driveway, school black top, or inside a gym. A set up area of 10 feet high by 22 feet wide by 22 feet long is required. A regular 20 amp circuit is required with nothing else running on it. Normally, your backyard outlet will work fine! The bounce house must be plugged into the power source at all times during operation. For instances where power is not available, we have generators available for rental.Park & Street Set Up: Set up in a park requires permission from the park. A copy of the permit that shows approval of the bounce house needs to be provided at the time of reservation. Set up on a street requires a permit from the city and for the street to be completely shut down with city provided barricades. No cars can move within the set-up area the length of time the inflatable is set up.